Spams are bad and should not be opened in general, but if you want to live dangerously, be a Guerrilla Spamfighter so others can live vicariously through your adventures!
1. All posts must be behind cuts. No exceptions! Here's how you do it:
<LJ-CUT TEXT="Caption of cut">Text to be hidden behind cut</LJ-CUT>
2. You must post a spam. Really! Posts without actual spams will be rejected. However, please don't post spams with attachments. In fact, don't even open them. Spamfighters need to pick their battles wisely.
3. Your post must also contain a commentary about the spam. It could be an imaginary response to the spammer, a point-form analysis of the writer's mistakes, or just some sort of wisecrack. You don't have to pick out all the illogical mistakes, just enough to keep things interesting.
4. Your grammar and spelling don't have to be perfect, but it should be reasonably good. And dOn'T TyPe LiKe ThIs because it gets annoying really fast.
5. A small amount of porn and/or swearing is fine, but there MUST be a warning that the contents are NSFW (not safe for work).
6. Be nice... to other guerrilla spamfighters. Your diatribes about spam can be as incisive as you want, but keep your discussions clean. And don't take a discussion to someone's personal LJ.
Guerrilla Spamfighter, its moderator(s), and LiveJournal is not responsible for any computer malfunctions, viruses, trojans, or other bugs you encounter if you decide to read your spams. Open them at your own peril!
Want to fight the good fight? Become a guerrilla spamfighter once you pass the test.